Monday 10 March 2014

Seed Bead earrings

Hi all, Hope you are well.

I have A LOT of seed beads and I've never really known what to do with them. Then I noticed people use them for bead weaving, I've not got the patience for that but came up with another idea...


I decided to use the red and black beads to make earrings. I've since noticed people have used this idea to make chevron earrings but I didnt want to do what everyone else is doing, so decided on this design instead :)


I used different sized head pins to make the different lengths. I then added chains to connect them to the silver plated earwires. I think they turned out good. I love black and red as a colour combination. Don't you?


These earrings are now available on my ETSY

UPDATE ON TREASURIES - I have had a few people make treasuries of my Etsy items lately. As mentioned in my last post, once I get to 16 treasuries made by others I will then do an Etsy treasury to thank you. Still 10 treasuries to go though, so hurry if you want me to include your item in one of my future treasuries. MORE INFO HERE

Karen x

 


No comments:

Post a Comment